No products in the cart.
Known as The Hot Sauce Store in Pacific Beach
Uncle Keith’s showcases products from companies located in the Southern California area.
We welcome you to get to know and love our vendors, just like we do!
- Baby Clydesdale: Baby Clydesdale makes craft hot sauce in San Diego. They put great attention into the smallest details that make up each individual jar.
- Carlsbad Gourmet: Carlsbad Gourmet offers a one-of-a-kind line of high-quality spreads, sauces, dressings, vinegars, mustard’s and other delicacies made with STRAWBERRIES
- Celeste: For decades, Celeste has enjoyed cooking and preparing delicious gifts for friends and family. One of her specialties is her relish.
- Dave’s Gourmet: A specialty foods company that makes a wide range of products including Gourmet Pasta Sauce, Hot Sauce, Condiments and Spices.
- Formosa: Formosa Hot Sauce is a artisan company with an experienced Mexican Recipe. Using fresh and local ingredients, they hand craft our hot sauce in small batches.
- Gringo Bandito: Gringo Bandito hot sauce is the not-so-famous pepper sauce created by Dexter Holland.
- Handlebar: Hot Sauce with a Cause. Every bottle you purchase contributes to the California Fire Foundation!
- Just Chili: California’s Best. A universal condiment made from fresh-ripened chilies with added garlic to enhance the flavor.
- Mrs. G’s Jellies: Mrs. G’s remains dedicated to producing hot pepper jellies with only the freshest non-GMO ingredients, in a local FDA-certified kitchen to ensure excellence in taste and quality.
- Ring of Fire: also known Mike and Diane’s gourmet kitchen gourmet sauce manufacturers present Ring of Fire hot sauces that are made with garlic, tomatoes, habanero and chili peppers.
- Sauce Goddess: Sauce Goddess makes sauces, spices and snacks that can be used in your every day recipes or to spice up foods on the grill.
- Waldo Wards” Gourmet jams, jellies, marmalades and other condiments from Sierra Madre, California.